Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Present Game

 Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn? I want my players to learn that your adaptations can be a factor in living and dying.
 What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?I did research on the adaptations of a snake and other animals, I learned that many animals depend upon adaptations the way we depend upon water as a survival instinct.
 How did your ideas change as you worked on your game? My ideas changed because of the way that I was thinking the game as a simple one but as I progressed in my research I decided to improve the way that I want the player to think.
 What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why? The resourceful ingredient I thought was useful to my game was the animation because it brought life to the game.
 Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game? The hardest part to me was the coding of some of the ingredients and how they played out in the game when I tested it. I overcame this difficulty by going back two or three times to make sure i was placing and reading the code right. The feature i am most proud of in my game is the invincibility powerup because it is the one ingredient that i read and coded right in the game.

1 comment:

  1. I like your game topic and how you are very detailed in the words that you use . I also agree on what you said about coding the game , it is quite difficult .

    ReplyDelete